Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spiders and Yoda and limes, OH MY!

Yeah, I know, pretty strange title, but it describes the kinda day I've been having. I'm going to vocal lessons today and thought I would put on my black and white outfit. Then I remembered my Abuela had given me some spider rings that had black charms on them, so I smacked two of those awesome rings on. Before that, I was eating McDonald's, which had a drive-thru line so big it circled around the restaurant. Today happy meals are only 1.99, so I got my stuff, and the toy was an awesome Yoda, who could use the force! It's really awesome. I know, it's lame how I think McDonald's happy meal toys are awesome, but this was way cool. :-)Before that, my mom's friend came over, bringing her six-year-old daughter, so we went outside, picked some limes from our tree. And made a giant pitcher of sour limeade. Enjoy! Vocal lessons will go awesome I hope, so stay tuned for some updates. My life just may not be that boring.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment