Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vocal Lessons

I know, I know, I was supposed to give you this update yesterday, but hey, I'm a busy girl!
Well, my vocal teacher is an awesome person. She is nice, funny, and really fun to have a conversation with. She gave me two songs to go over. I'm not that Girl, from wicked, and A New Life, from Jekyll and Hyde. These are great songs for mezzo sopranos-belters. I am so excited about singing these songs. I love them so much!!!! Ever heard about Les Miserables? Me and my teacher spent some of the time talking about. I would love to see this...when I'm a lot older. It goes through the life of a man named "John Val John." Anyways, as my third class, I had lots of fun. I can't wait for each class! :-)  The story for Jekyll and Hyde was interesting too. Musicals rock, don't they? I mean, seriously, the rock. Get it? Ha ha, aren't I the bomb? 0_0
Ciao Ya'll!

P.S. My B-day is in three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment