Friday, September 23, 2011

A whole lotta things.......

Ciao! I really don't have much to talk about, but I guess I will talk about the things I don't have much to talk about! See there, I just wasted an entire sentence on nothing to talk about. I must be a genius or something, anyways, life hasn't changed much, except for those life changing lessons you learn every once in a while. I got into a Theatre play, its called Metaphasia, you should check it up. Its online, and there's not many videos, but its a fun play to be in. I am a synchrette, which is like an awesome part. :-) My friend just told me how inspiring my blog posts were, and that, well inspired me to write more! So i am. lol. See ya later, with a much more interesting and meaningful blog post.
Adios. Ciao.
This is Bella signing off......her blog account.

No comments:

Post a Comment